Sign up to receive email updates
Frequently Asked Questions
What does PMO-RALG stands for?
Prime Minister’ Office Regional Administration and Local Government.
Who are the current leaders of PMO-RALG?
Minister Hon. George Mkuchika(MP); Deputy Ministers: Hon. Aggrey Mwanri(MP) and Hon Majaliwa Majaliwa; Permanent Secretary: Hussein Kattanga; Deputy Permanent Secretaries: Mr. Eliakim chacha Maswi and Mr. Jumanne Abdallah Sagini.
What is the vision of PMO-RALG?
PMO-RALG is committed to be a leading institution in empowering RegionalAdministration and Local Government Authorities to improve the provision of quality life and services to the community.
What is the mission of PMO-RALG?
In order to move towards the realisation of the vision within the short,medium and long term; PMO-RALG, in collaboration stakeholders will:-
- Champion decentralization by devolution and create a capable RegionalAdministration and autonomous Local Government Authorities.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the critical interfaces between MDAs in compliance with the D by D policy.
- Promote Urban and Rural development Policies.
- Provide continuous performance improvement and empower employees to full fill their maximum potentials.
So as to eventually improve the overall quality of life to the majority of Tanzanians.
TOP FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the core values of PMO-RALG?
PMO-RALG is committed to adhere to the following core values.
- Decentralisation by Devolution (D by D).
- Poverty reduction.
- Good governance (democracy, equity, rule of law, transparency,accountability).
- Effective and efficient delivery of quality services.
What are the generic values of PMO-RALG?
PMO-RALG is committed to adhere to the following generic values;
- Loyalty/allegiance to the government
- Respect for the law
- Customer focus
- Participatory management and methodologies
Pages: 1 2