Sign up to receive email updates
LSRP | An Overview
The Government's commitment to reform the Legal Sector goes back to April 1993 when it established the Legal Sector Task Force constituted of eminent Tanzanians under the Chairmanship of Mr. Mark Bomani with the followings objectives.
- Updating and harmonisation of the national legal framework.
- Strengthening management coordination of the Sector Institutions.
- Enhancing competence and motivation of the personnel.
- Enhancing independence of the Judiciary & integrity of personnel in the sector institutions
- Improved pre-service training.
- Enhancing access to justice for the poor and the disadvantaged groups.
- Development and maintenance of physical facilities.
- Programme management, monitoring and evaluation.
Read the below documents for more information: